- "The divine truth of mathematics and the origins of linear algebra", Theology and Science, 9(2011): 109120, on the connection between Hermann Grassmann's mathematics and his religious beliefs.
- The unity of logic, pedagogy and foundations in Grassmann's mathematical work, History and Philosophy of Logic, 25 (2004): 1536.
- “Reform and Tradition in Mathematics Education: The Example of R.L. Moore.” This relates C.S. Peirce to my interest in the American mathematicians G.B. Halsted, his student R.L. Moore, the Moore school of topology and the Moore Method of inquiry-based learning. Much of my activity in this area is done in connection with the Legacy of R.L. Moore Project.
- Genealogical database of my family, particularly as it relates to Heinrich Zschokke (17711848), who figures prominently in the political and cultural history of Switzerland.
The tree contains over two thousand names. The compiler, Shirley Zschokke, of Perris, California, welcomes additions and corrections. Information and suggestions may also be sent to me since my own genealogy work is being merged into this larger database.
The Zschokke Foundation has been a long-time activity of the descendants .
- My Curriculum Vitae.
- The mathematician George Bruce Halsted (1853–1922) named
his publishing company in Austin, Texas, The Neomon, after his term for the
square root of minus one.